Backyard Fun

Sunday, March 11, 2012
I went over to my great friend Linda's house to get a dog crate for the new puppy yesterday. Yes, new puppy, I will get to that in a later blog. We decided to go out back and let the dogs have a romp, they were getting pretty excited and Miss Pepper wanted to show off. Pepper tore it up! She ran back and forth at lightening speed. Naturally I had my camera with me so as we enjoyed the gorgeous spring weather I broke out my camera and snapped a few pictures.

Here is the gal of the hour showing off her cuteness.
   
Now introducing, Kodie! He is a large lab/akita.
  
Sweet Kodie takes his little sisters pestering like a champ.
 
 
 
    
 

Hope you enjoyed! We sure did :)

PS - Don't forget that you can click on the images to view them larger in a photo viewer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment