Changes!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Okay folks, on top of my website changes I will be changing... well basically everything (<---- exaggeration). I have, in the past, opted for the standard photographer session fees. Then you have prints, then you have this, then you have that. Well I, and I believe some of my clients, am completely fed up with this system. I will now be converting all of my pricing and sessions into comprehensive packages in order to make things go much more smoothly in addition to not frying your brain trying to decide on photos! I will still offer specialty prints, extra individual prints and other things. I feel that I have not made my offerings unique enough for my personal take on life. I want to provide a service that I would want to use! Do not worry, this is not a "how can I get money out of people" change. It is, however, a "how can make my services BETTER" change.

Have suggestions you are dying to share? Fire away.

Thank you all for your support and patience with all of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment