New Session Structure

Friday, March 23, 2012
Hello! I have been promising this blog post for some time now, I know, I know. I have been very busy and I am not just saying that to pawn off my behavior. So here is what you have all been waiting for! My new session and pricing structure.

Light Session Package - Introductory price $100 (regular 115)
1-hour session  - 10 edited proofs
10 - 4x6 prints and 1 - 8x10 print
OR
5 - 4x6  2 - 5x7 and 1 - 8x10 print
Adding digital copies - $100

Standard Package - Introductory price $150 (regular 175)
1 1/2-hour session  -  20 edited proofs
10 - 4x6  10 - 5x5/5x7 and 2 - 8x10 prints
Adding digital copies - $200

Premium Package - Introductory price $260 (regular 285)
2-hour session  -  30 edited proofs
20 - 4x6  15 - 5x5/5x7  4 - 8x10 and 1 - 11x14 prints
Adding digital copies - $300

Exquisite Package - Introductory price $450 (regular 500)
3-hour+ session  -  50+ edited proof book
30 - 3.5x5/4x6  20 - 5x5/5x7  6 - 8x8/8x10  2 - 11x14 and a 16x24 metallic, foam mounted print with a high gloss finish. This print also has pre-drilled holes for ease of hanging.
For this package you may choose to have your pre-session consultation on a different day from your shoot.
This package also includes a proofing session.
Adding digital copies - $500

Every session will come with a pre-session consultation. All digital images come on a flash drive instead of a CD.

I will now be focusing on providing the most personalized, high end pet photography service possible. I will be take a VERY limited selection of people only sessions, if at all. I feel that my service was becoming too "marketable" and less specialized. There are many, many photographers in this city and a lot of them offer you some good photos at a good price. To me personally that is just being average, no offense whatsoever to them, it is not a criticism in any way I promise. I will be focusing on providing each and every customer with the best, most extensive personalized photography possible and making your experience superb. I am still offering a wide range of custom print options (canvases, metal prints, etc). I will also create custom packages to meet your specific needs.

I am so committed to providing your family an above and beyond service that I will now be offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee If you are now satisfied with your photographs I will give you a refund for 1/2 of your package price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment