Cutest Pet Contest!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
The contest is now underway!


Rules:

E-mail your favorite picture of your pet (or you&your pet/your kids&pets) along with your name, pets and kids names, email and phone number. I will begin a new photo album for the contest and there will be a corresponding blog post as well. There will be two winners and two ways to win.

#1 winner - Cutest photo as judged by me and a panel of impartial judges. You win $40 towards any session! ($80 towards exquisite package)

#2 winner - Most likes of course! You win $20 towards any session! ($40 towards exquisite package)

Rules are as follows:

You must have "liked" my page to enter, anyone may enter except those who have won a contest previously.
Anyone voting on your picture by "liking" it must also have clicked like on my photography page before voting.
Voting and judging will commence on Mon the 9th, entries will close on Sun the 8th at 8:00 PM.
If you would like to be on the judging panel please email me at support@paulasmithphotography.com, you must not have entered the contest or know anyone who has.
If you do not want your or your child's name displayed please specify in your entry email.

Be sure to share the contest! This will help you gain votes also.

Here is the blog post, as promised! We have some very cute pets to choose from, that's for sure and I have a feeling that there will be more before submissions are closed. I extended the date by a week because I was not able to give any attention to the contest on the week I had planned due to an unfortunate family emergency. I thank you all for your patience.

It looks like a lot of people did not pay mind to the contest rules and have been liking the pictures early, it's ok, that's great! It just means you're all excited ;-) I don't mind. What I will be doing though, is taking all the pictures down at the end of the 8th and uploading them again so that it is fair. I will leave voting open until Friday the 13th so that all of your friends may vote by "liking" your photo.

Don't forget to tell your friends to hit like for my photography page before they vote! If they don't, their vote won't be counted.
Okay, here are the entries:

Rider
Atticus 
Melvin 
Hank 
Indy 
Sonya 
Talisman
Monster
Pepper and Kodie
 Louie
 Dudlee



Questions or comments may be emailed to support@paulasmithphotography.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment